Built by cook custom homes, situated in the multiple award winning community of watermark at bearspaw, named best community 3 years in a row, this beautiful 3623 sq ft (over 5100 sq ft of total dev) 3+1 bedroom home, was designed for family living. Features include: custom cabinets and millwork through out, spacious bedrooms...All with walk-in closets and ensuite, top line appliances, bonus room, painted ceilings, extensive use of pot lites, numerous built-ins, 4 car tandem garage. Fully developed walk-out basement c/w family room, 1.5 baths, wet bar, fireplace, in-floor heating, bedroom with full ensuite & fitness room. This beautifully landscaped property backs onto a large pond with east back yard to capture the morning sun. Hoa fee of $237/mo includes mail delivery, garbage collection, snow removal on streets and pathways surrounding the ponds, all front yard lawns cut/trimmed and fertilized. This beautifull home is situated on one of the premier locations in watermark.
1) Potable water is supplied from the Blazer Estates water treatment plant
2) State-of-the-art wastewater treatment facility within community
3) No commercial development in community
4) Uncompromising architectural controls
5) Next door to Lynx Ridge golf course
6) Minimum of 25' between homes...some as much as 50'
7) Central Plaza with 1,000 sq ft gazebo, outdoor gas pit, soccer field and landscaped park, reflection pond and seating area, NBA sized sports court, children playground and barbecue facilities
8) Adjacent to 3,400 acre Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
9) 8 minutes to the new 279,800 sq ft Rocky Ridge Community Facility
10) Over 5 km of 3 metre wide paved trails for walking, rollerblading and biking
|Parking:||Quad or More Attached|
|Sewer / Septic:||Municipal/Community|
|Flooring:||Carpet, Hardwood, Marble, Stone|
|Heating:||Forced Air-2 Natural Gas|
|Basement:||Full, See Remarks Fully Finished|
|Roof Type:||Asphalt Shingles|
Big John Peterson - RE/MAX Realty Professionals
Courtesy: REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC.
MLS® C4083321 116 Waterside Co, Rural Rocky View County, Alberta is Detached, 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, approximately 3,623 Sq. Ft.
New Watermark Real Estate Reviews
Watermark Real Estate Market Statistics