Open house Sept 8, 10-1 This well-built, impeccably maintained 4-level split hits all the marks when it comes to “location, location, location”!
1) 10-15 min drive to dwntwn and out of town West.
2) 5-15 min walk to public/separate, Fr/Eng/Sp K-9 schls.
3) 5 min walk to Community Hall, sports park, LRT, busses.
4) Glendale is a strong, active community - one of Calgary’s best!
5) on one of the most sought after streets in Glendale- take note of the amazing vista that changes with the seasons!
This bright and sunny home boasts beautiful original oak floors, high quality Pella windows, 5 bedrooms, spacious living, family, TV and rec rooms and upgraded insulation (more efficient than the average high-efficiency home- see pictures).Outside offers an oversized (27x19) double garage as well as terraced gardens. a 3-tier deck (no maintenance decking on the main one) and privacy without the need for fences. This is a must see gem where comfort is celebrated with the best of its traditional past intact.
|Parking:||Double Garage Detached|
|Flooring:||Hardwood, Linoleum, Wall to Wall Carpet|
|Heating:||Forced Air-1 Natural Gas|
|Basement:||Full Fully Finished|
|Style:||4 Level Split|
|Roof Type:||Asphalt Shingles|
Big John Peterson - RE/MAX Realty Professionals
Courtesy: GREATER CALGARY REAL ESTATE
Compare Glendale Homes
Glendale REALTORS® Big John Peterson
Glendale Market Snapshot